More About MRICHTER2004
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Quick and Easy Pasta Salad...... full of fresh veggies & herbs.
Flavorful and a real good snack or light meal before or afer a workout. Full of super foods like albacore tuna,extra virgin olive oil, fresh garlic and red ripe tomatos.
This pasta is also good to make the night before and take to work for a refreshing and healthy lunch the next day!
A real crowd pleaser! These savory meatball style ground pork kebabs pack a lot of flavor! Ready to eat in about 30 minutes. Easy to make, kid friendly!
Serve with rice or in a pita with Tzatziki sauce. (Cucumber/Greek yogurt sauce). Double the recipe and cook and freeze for easy meals later in the week.
A quick & easy and flavorful vegan side dish or quick meal. Less then 15 minutes for start to finish
A flavor powerhouse of protien!! Cooked with no meat or meat by products. Easy to prepare by putting it all in a crock pot.
Serve with whole wheat tortillas and a home made Pico De Gallo and it is a surefire hit for the whole family.
Also the left overs are really good to mash up the next day with some lime juice and serve with tortilla chips!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Baby Bok Choy with Cashews
- 100 Calories - Speedy Trail Mix
- 10 minute Chocolate Fudge
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Fudge
- Grilled Chicken with Warm Mango Salsa
- pasta & bean salad
- Okra and Tomato
- Carrot Cake Pancakes
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
- Pico de Gallo - Authentic Mexican Salsa
- Pinto Beans, Pressure Cooker vegetarian
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Powerballs
- Lime-Spiked Black Bean Dip
- Spam Musubi
- Moosewood Black Bean & Citrus Salad
- Lumpia (Filipino egg rolls) with Shrimp and Pork
- Lite Spam "Fried" Rice
- Veggie Crab Green Taco