More About PENNYQUILTS
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
- Whisk together lime juice, 2 T. of mayonnaise, soy sauce and sugar in a bowl.
- Chop cabbage. Shred carrot. Slice green onions. Snip cilantro.
- Add cabbage, carrot, green onions, cilantro and tuna to soy sauce mixture; mix lightly. Cut bell pepper into thin strips.
- For each wrap, spread tortilla with 1 T. remaining mayo. Top with 1/2 c. tuna mixture. Cover with 2 or 3 spinach leaves and 4 bell pepper strips. Roll up tortilla tightly.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling. To serve cut each roll in half diagonally.
Fruity Creamy Cold Coffee for the Summer! YUM!
Blended all ingredients in a blender with ice until smooth then poured over ice and enjoyed for a refreshing fruity drink! Better than Starbucks!
I didn't reconstitute the juice--I just used a table spoon of frozen juice concentrate--so I'm not sure how that affects the nutritional values. Can't wait to try other juice flavors!
quick and kid friendly! break fresh cleaned cauliflower into bite sized pieces (or use a bag of frozen cauliflower) and toss with olive oil to coat--yes--1 T will cover it all--just keep tossing. Then sprinkle generously with the garlic powder--and place under a hot broiler until toasted brown--serve hot and watch it disappear!