More About MVC722
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Got this recipe from Miracle Skinny Drops (with their permission). Lots of good fats and 15 grams of fiber per avocado!
Got this from the website: Once A Month Cooking - Soopermom
Found this recipe on the SidewalkShoes blog.
Got this recipe from The ELFF Diet @ momtothescreamingmasses.com
This recipe is adapted from a recipe from AllRecipes.com: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/R
etail.aspx I removed the bacon and bacon grease and added the evaporated milk to "cream" it up a little.
Credit for this recipe should go to ONCEMORE2006 as I used her Pong Pong Pork Chops as a basis for my version. I used chicken and added carrots, bean sprouts and broccoli slaw.
This is an adaptation of a recipe I found on Recipezaar called Mediterranean Quinoa Salad.
This recipes comes from the Summer 2009 issue of "Best You" magazine.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Coconut Bark made with stevia
- French's Crunchy Onion Chicken
- Broccoli Feta Salad
- Mongolian Beef
- Crockpot Apricot Chicken
- Un-Chained Recipe Contest Pasta e Fagioli
- Coach Nicole's Chewy Oat & Nut Granola Bars
- Garlic Butter Rice & Beans, with Turkey Kielbasa
- Corn Chowder
- Flax Seed Canberry Muffins
- Unfried Green Tomatoes with Fresh Tomato Gravy
- 5 ingredient soup
- Granola Breakfast Bars