More About KITCORPS100
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Baked Boneless skinless chicken breasts rubbed with chicken seasoning and olive oil. Stuffed into whole wheat tortillas w/Italian shredded cheese. Topped with enchilada sauce and sour cream.
Simple easy carb with zip.
I threw this together. Though it is not your traditional fried rice it is nice and tasty.
One tablespoon is a serving.
Quick, easy, cheap and low calorie. You can't get any better than that. Oh did I mention a one pot meal also? :)
This is a creamy beef stroganoff recipe that is not quite stroganoff. If you add pasta and 1 Tbs. of sour cream on top you have about 440 calories. I suggest a serving of green beans at 34 calories a serving giving you a total of 474 calories just a tad under the recommended 500 calorie dinner. I hope you enjoy. Good luck on your journey to a healthier you.
You can have your cake and eat it too. This is a yummy loaded potato dish and the only "diet" food is the butter. At just over 200 calories it is a wonderful comfort food and goes excellent with my 4 ounce filet mignon with no bacon.
Just a quick throw together for a yummy filler
Recipes I've Rated:
- Curry Chicken Thighs
- Pepperoni Pizza Soup
- Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwich
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- 20 Minute Chicken Creole
- Skillet Lasagna
- Chicken Satay with Vegetables
- Lentil Stew
- Easy Goulash
- Island Pork Tenderloin
- Spaghetti and cheese-stuffed meatballs
- Chickpea Cauliflower Curry (over rice)
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Chicken and Shrimp Jambalaya
- Turkey Polska Kielbasa Jambalaya
- 4 Ingrediant Fluffy Cheesecake
- Spaghetti Squash Mock Lasagna
- TX_3XDAD's Bacon Split Pea Carrot Stew (1C)
- black bean burritos
- Filing Cabbage Roll Cassorole
- Spanish Rice & Beef
- Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Slimmer Beef Stroganoff
- Steak Fajita's
- Mexican Rice
- Cauliflower Soup
- Brown Rice Pilaf
- Mini Cheesecakes
- Brown Rice Pilaf
- Baked Potato Cubes