More About DAUSTINFAN
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
High in calories, but full of healthy energy!
From Healthy Cooking magazine
Resembles a mix between ice cream and pudding. Substitute with your favorite chocolate protein powder.
This recipe makes salmon taste good.
Put everything in a Quart Ziploc freezer bag. Boil for about 20 minutes. Freeze or eat immediately.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Broccoli Cheese soup w/ noodles
- Maple-Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Banana Crumble - VegeWeigh
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Zoinks! Chicken Tortilla Soup
- No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Chicken Marsala
- Cottage Cheese Oatmeal Pancakes
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Oat Waffles
- Zuchinni Parmesan
- Deviled Eggs
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
All are recipes that I came up with myself. I love to experiment with cooking.