More About BEEBOULDER
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This recipe is from Cooking Light Magazine. It's a staple in my house and a truly unique and yummy meal.
I love this soup and make it often. I needed the nutritional information for my log, but decided to share because it's soooo good! I've made a few tweaks from the original full fat version.
Mom's recipe, but lightened up a bit! This is a comfort food classic in my family!
I have tweaked this recipe over the years as a full fat recipe, but now that I'm eating healthy, it's been transformed into an easy, yummy recipe that fits into my daily tracker! You will love it guaranteed!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Onion & Mushroom Pork Roast
- Judi's Thai-Inspired Turkey Meatballs
- Grilled Tandoori Chicken with Tzaziki Sauce
- Pancit Bihon (Phillapino Noodles)
- Meatloaf with a Surprise
- Tuna Noodle Casserole (Accurate!)
- Beef And Barley Soup (Slow-Cooker)
- Turkey Pasta Bake with Spinach
- Tuscan Lemon Chicken, grilled
- Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms on the Grill