More About KATANNAH
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Found on a variety of gluten-free websites, and unsure of origin or creator. I believe this is an open domain recipe, so to speak. If I am incorrect, please send me a private message with proof of copyright and a request to cease and desist, and I will immediately remove the recipe.
I can't stand olive oil mayonnaise, so I make mine with seed oils whenever possible. GrapeOla is what I had on hand and that is what the nutritional values reflect. Make mayonnaise with walnut, almond, or palm oil for different tastes (I love walnut). Hemp and flax may be too strong.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Atkins Friendly Breakfast Muffins
- Baked Coconut Chicken Tenders
- PrairieHarpy's Parmesan Shrimp
- Falafel - Hungry Girl Style (with added oil)
- Hungry Girl's Fiber1 fried Zucchini
- Hamburger Tarka Dhal
- hungry gril onion rings
- Oyster Cracker Snacks
- Jicama Hashbrown
- Cyn's Mock Potato Casserole
- Dukan Oat & Wheat Bran Galette (Pancake)
- Single Serving Cookie
- Quick Goat Cheese Crumble Pita Pizza
- No- Fry Chicken Fried Steak
- Easy and Light Hollandaise
- Turkey Muffins
- Crock Pot Honey Curried Lentils
- Taco Style Lentils & Rice
- sweet glazed salmon
- Mandarin Orange Cake - Low Fat
- Coconut Milk Curry Soup with Tofu
- Catalina Chicken
- German Pancakes
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|LC Drinks, Mixes, Syrups, and Sauces
Food recipes I make regularly because they are tasty and won't send me into insulin shock.
Non-breakfast entrees that fit into my insulin-aware diet plans. These are gleaned from all over, tested and adapted to our family's palates.
|LC Snacks and Desserts
Sometimes you just have to do it... noshing can still fit into an insulin-aware menu plan!