More About SLAYINGDRAGONS
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Mildly sweet, no flour
Flourless, Butterless, Easy
Roughly half the calories of sweetened applesauce!
no derivatives of milk, contains egg
this is basic, not sweet, low sodium
I used organic ingredients. This is wonderful - good enough for partying!!!
Crunchy. Use organic ingredients.
Low calorie, low fat, 11 grams of fiber!
Good for you! Very light texture and pretty.
Loaded with colorful vegies and beans. Low sodium.
This is the BEST!
No bake. Easy. Just 78 calories per 3 T serving! I like it with plain yogurt or cut-up fruit.
lowfat, quick and easy (would be lower cholesterol if you use egg whites or egg beaters, then recalculate calories)
This is great! You can lower the calories by using nonfat cottage cheese.
lowfat, low calorie
A light version of my fave @ reunions!
Decadent - you might want to share it with someone. Good fat, low cholesterol, 8 grams of protein! 4 grams of fiber! Good source of potassium! Low sodium!
Lowfat, lower-sugar, and lower-calorie version of the traditional holiday Italian bread.
Quick and easy!
I have searched for years for a recipe that tastes good! Here it is and vegetarian to boot!
No added sugar! Low calorie, dark fruitcake. A holiday tradition at our house. Thank you, Aunt Nancy!
This pungent accompaniment is great alone, with hard-boiled eggs, or any roast. I ate mine on roast beef and the fam had it on roast beef sandwiches.
Inspired by my son at age 10
High Fiber, Low fat
Low Sodium Version
Recipe Calculator does not include homemade, no salt added, broths, so the calories are slightly more than calculated
Quick & Easy
DH loves this! It is tried and true!
Made with Brown Rice
This is a great new family holiday tradition!
This takes longer than most recipes because you make the yogurt cheese first.
Easy & Elegant
A Family Favorite
Food fit for a king!
Great on hot days
Quick meal or snack
good for colds, flu or tummy upsets
Need a quick dessert or snack for one?
This is amazing!
Great quick crunchy lo-cal snack
Recipes I've Rated:
- mock apple pie (zucchini)
- Berry Tapioca Pudding
- Hodgson Mill Tasty Corn Bread Muffins
- baked summer vegetables
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie
- Thai Pumpkin Coconut Soup
- 100% Fruit Cheesecake (Raw & Gluten Free)
- Coach Nicole's Yummy Hummus
- Carrot Soup
- Cheesy Vegetable-Stuffed Eggplant
- Cabbage and Carrot Salad with Tahini Dressing
- Old Fashion Egg Custard
- Carrot and potato soup
- Marinated raw Vegetables
- Mango Salad
- Whole Wheat Angel Food Cake
- Butternut Squash Souffle
- Whole Wheat Coffee Cake
- Light Tartar Sauce
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Mango Salsa
- Chocolate Peanut- butter Breakfast Pudding
- Cool Cucumber Salad
- Beet Salad
- Tabbouleh Salad
- Hot Salsa Sandwich
- Mango Ice Pops
- Breadless Reuben Roll-ups
- Greek Tuna Pasta Salad
- Pinneapple and Cheese Salad
- Sauteed Garlic & Greens
- Sauteed Cabbage, Mushrooms & Green Beans
- Herb Rolls
- Spinach Lasagna
- Raspberry Salad
- Chicken and Veggies
- FF Jello/Cool Whip Dessert/Snack (1 drop/serv)
- Wesley Cranberry Salad
- Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge
- Gingery Chicken Noodle Soup
- Rice Pizza-Cake
- Turkey Gumbo Soup
- Asian Style Vegetable Stir Fry
- 100-Calorie Carrot Ginger Muffins
- Baked Fake Apple Pie
- Cabbage and Potato Sauté
- Vegetable Beef Soup
- Crunchy Cabbage Ramen Noodle Salad
- Tilapia Feast
- Tuna Wraps
- Orange Juice Fizz
- Hearty Vegetable Chicken Soup
- Sizzle of Corn & Tomato
- Cabbage Vegetable Soup
- Beef Stew
- Brazilian Beans
- Lemon Pepper Cod
- cream soda
- Homemade Frap
- stuffed cabbage rolls
- Spinach Pie
- Vegetarian Chili
- Cool Whip Peanut Butter Treats
- Sweet and Sour Pork Stir-Fry
- Easy Eggplant Bruschetta
- Black Bean and Corn Dip
- White Bean Tapenade
- Pumpkin's Pie-wiches
- Berry Banana Frozen Treat
- Shortcake Biscuits with Berries
- Cinnamon Raisin Kugel
- Homemade Peanut Butter
- Lentil Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Robust Turkey Vegetable Soup
- Curried Mango Pork Chops
- Sticky Chicken
- Kapusta (Sausage & Sauerkraut)
- Sweet Potato Custard
- Stir-fried Kale with Slivered Carrots
- Corn, Okra, and Tomato Stew
- Smidget's Salt And Vinegar Chips
- Fresh Fruit Salad with Honey-Yogurt Dressing
- Roasted Yellow Pepper Soup
- Refrigerator Bran Muffins
- Chicken Citrus Salad
- Watermelon Smoothie
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Summer Frozen Fruit Pops
- Cauliflower or Mock Potato Salad
- Cucumber-Avocado Shake