More About GLENDAJ5
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is very much a bakery quality pastry. The best apple squares ever!!!! Not really a "diet" food but OK for special occasions. I haven't tried changing sugar or shortening for substitutes but that would bring the calories down. Also you don't need to add all the glaze.
I haven't tried these yet. I got the recipe from my neice, who makes them all the time for her 2 kids. She said they love them!!!
This is an easy way to get a good meal when cooking for one. Tasty. I add brown rice, veggies and a salad for a full meal.
Though high in sodium, this is Really hot, really filling and just plain yummy.
Quick, Easy and Yummy
Recipes I've Rated:
- Danish Aebleskiver (Pancake Balls)
- Easy Poached Eggs and Pasta
- Chicken Thighs and Rice with Honey Lemon
- Zesty Chicken and Rice Skillet
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Broccoli Cauliflower Bake
- Marsha's Mocha Mexicana
- Maple Pecan Chicken
- Island Chicken with Pineapple Salsa
- Blueberry Muffins
- Blueberry Cranberry Muffins
- Fiesta Lime Chicken