More About BHSKITTYKATT
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
The great thing about berries is that if you freeze them, they don't lose their nutritional value! Using frozen berries in a smoothie gives it a great texture without needing to use thickening agents such as yogurt.
It's also easy to swap out my berry preferences with your own favorites!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Primal Twice Baked Cauliflower
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- White Chicken Chili
- Slow-Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Cheesy Vegetable-Stuffed Eggplant
- Noodles with Easy Peanut Sauce
- Mediterranean Salmon with Pasta
- Syrian Style Greens Beans with Tomatoes
- 30-Minute Salmon with Strawberry Salsa
- Crispy Baked Egg Rolls
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Pescatarian and Vegetarian Cooking
No meat, except for seafood. All recipes are pescatarian or vegetarian dishes.