More About EMMAJEAN50
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
My own version of cornbread. a variation from the Betty Crocker
Muffins made with Heart Smart Bisquick, bananas, and chocolate chips.
My mom made this every summer with food fresh from our garden out back. you could easily make it after a visit to the local farmer's market.
A quick Italian flavor soup with my favorite veggies, tomatoes and zucchini. I added leftovers and frozen foods, broth. This is soon to be a new family favorite.
This was a Lombardo Christmas tradition. Each year my mom and all my aunts would make these cookies and the various versions they created. It is a traditional Italian cookie, chocolate with chocolate chips and nuts. Some made smaller, some larger, drier, with nuts , without, with liquor without. they all were special and made with love. Christmas is not Christmas without them.
Below is my version ( I added more cream cheese and chips) To make it healthier you could use egg beaters and non fat cream cheese, no alcohol, etc.
A modified Bourbon Chicken recipe, that can be cooked on the stove, oven or crock -pot.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- Cake Mix Cherry Cobbler
- Tuna Noodle Casserole (Accurate!)
- Kitchen Basics: Chicken Noodle Soup
- Beef Stroganoff
- Leftover Easter Ham Salad
- Onion and pepper smothered round steak
- Turkey Casserole
- Roasted Kale Chips
- Classic Lasagna
- My Spicy Old Fashioned Meatloaf
- Mom's French Onion Soup
- Apple Cobbler with Butter Pecan Cake Mix Topping
- Panzanella (Bread and Tomato Salad)
- Leftover Turkey Soup
- Carol's Slow Cooker BBQ Beef (crockpot, barbeque, slowcooker, crock pot)
- Light cream cheese frosting
- Theresa's Pasta Salad
- Simple and Creative Pasta Salad
- Fruit Pizza
- Garguilo Meatballs
- Tuna Casserole
- Healthy and Tasty Guacamole
- Good Egg Classic Deviled Eggs--by Tanya
- Macoroni and cheese
- Mom's Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chicken and Celery Salad
- Potato Cakes (mashed potato pancakes)
- Low Fat Spaghetti Carbonara
- Lipton Onion Soup Meatloaf
- Fruit Pizza
- Linguine with Spicy Shrimp
- Lentil Vegetable Soup
- Fat-free Cool Whip Fruit Salad
- Oh Boy, Salad!
- Rhonda's Healthier Lasagna
- Tuna Patties
- Sweet and Spicy Muffins
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Lombardo family recipes
This includes some of the recipes passed down to me. Things my mom made for my dad, and things my Aunt's made or my grandmother Lombardo. Italian food, of course, usually Northern Italian cusine.
|Ebert List To Try....
things i want to try
|Ebert family favorites
This includes some of our favorite recipes. One's that either Jeff or I like or make the most.