More About SCOTTY51
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A lighter version of the delicious blintz souffle that I concocted for my diabetic husband. Folks seem to love it.
Spicy low-cal side dish that's quick and tasty.
These delicious buns are great with any burger, but we love them best with good veggie burgers.
I adapted another recipe on Sparkpeople for my diabetic hubby.
This recipe is adapted from a desert served at the Thornton Winery in Temecula, California
This is adapted from a recipe from Thornton Winery in Temecula California.
This pizza is delicious as an appetizer for guests.
It requires some prep time, but it is well worth it!!
For a veggie version, replace chicken with sauteed marinated tofu
You can manage the fat content down by making your own peanut sauce. I use A Taste of Thai Peanut Sauce mix (available in the Asian section of your supermarket) made with light Coconut Milk.
I prefer Boboli's whole wheat pizza shell, which increases the fiber in the recipe.
Combine all ingredients and marinate fish for at least an hour.
Grill on hot barbecue until well carmelized on both sides.
Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Great with tomato on a slice of whole grain toast
Recipes I've Rated:
- Pumpkin Pie Custard
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Chili
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Dardanelles Falafal
- Spicy Sweet Potato & Squash Soup
- Vegetarian Spinach Lasagna
- Coach Nicole's Chewy Oat & Nut Granola Bars
- Spicy Black Bean Burgers
- Bean Salad (Three-bean or Four-bean)
- Chard & chickpeas
- Healthier Irish Soda Bread
- Sweet Potato Quinoa Salad
- Thai Grapefruit & Jicama salad
- Southern Curried Green Beans with Potatoes
- curried chick peas
- Roasted Beet Salad
- Gardein Beefless Tips Teriyaki
- Marzetti Lite Cole Slaw
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Three Bean Chili (6 Servings)
- Jumbo Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Quinoa and Black Bean Salad
- Ginger Molasses Oatmeal Cookies (Wheat free, no added sugar)
- Apple Cider Gravy
- Ground Turkey Fiesta
- Grilled Asian Chicken Thighs
- Tuna & Egg Salad
- Leftover Chicken Tetrazzini
- Easy Chicken Salad with Cranberries
- E-Z Campfire Salmon