More About NANI031
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Taste of cream w/out the calories.
No matter how you choose to prepare it, preparing it with the husks is definately the way to go. Baking is my favorite method.
So easy and sooooo yummy!
Nice summer salad and a year round favorite in our household. You may add additional vegggies if you like. Pepperoni, pepperoconi, and hard salami are nice too.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Slow Cooker Rice
- Taco Soup
- Easy Ginger-Garlic Sauce
- Chai Tea
- Happy Hippie Hummus
- EAS Strawberry Whey Protein Smoothie
- shrimp scampi - WLS approved
- Tofu Balls
- Cottage Cheese Fruit dessert
- Indian masala marinade/sauce
- Butter Chicken
- Horchata (Cinnamon Rice Milk)
- Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup
- Sweet and Sour sauce adapted
- Dreamy cheesy Crockpot Chicken
- 5- minute Sugar Free Lemon Cream Pie
- Easy Chocolate Cake with Icing
- Homemade Chocolate & Banana Protein Bars
- (WLS) low fat creamed spinach
- Single-serving Keylime Cheesecake
- Chicken and Creamy Curry Wrap
- "Creamy" Vegan Cauliflower Soup
- Simple Peanut butter brownies
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Fancy's Flourless Sweets
|Fancy's WLS Recipies
|Fancy's Salad Dressings & Marinades
|Fancy's Dips, Sauces, & Spices
|Fancy's Clean Eating
|Fancy's Chick, Chick, Chicky!
|Fancy's Piggy, Pig, Pig!
|Fancy's Flavorful Drinks
|Fancy's Casseroles and "Throw Togethers"
|Fancy's Crockpot Cooking