More About SLENDERELLA61
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Great pasta sauce, especially for those who can't have tomato.
ground chia seeds used to bind the burger in lieu of eggs
Delicious, light tasting smoothie, filled with fresh veggies and pear
Great low fat vegetable side dish. The tapioca used as a thickener makes it shiny and pretty!
Great dessert or snack. Makes 1-2 servings. Can also use half serving of milk powder depending on nutritional needs of the day.
"impressive, wholesome seafood dinner" according to the Publix Apron recipe I adapted
The amount of applesauce and milk powder can be halved or doubled depending on calorie needs for the day. The cinnamon and Splenda are optional. Other optional additions are raisins and sliced almonds. If you need additional healthy oil for the day, 1 tsp of canola oil may be added.
Yummy recipe especially good for leftover asparagus. Even fussy eaters in my family like this one!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Roasted Beets
- Pineapple Chicken Stir-Fry
- Balsamic-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Crockpot Mexican Chicken
- Parmesan Baked Pork Chops
- Oven French Fries
- Slow Cooker Pork Roast or Chops
- Simple Salmon Loaf
- Baked Cauliflower
- Skillet Lasagna
- Meat - Meat Loaf made with Oatmeal
- Chicken Stew with Pepper and Pineapple
- Chocolate Raspberry Souffle Omelette
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Cinnamon Raisin Almond Balls
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Paprikash
- Maple Pecan Chicken
- Baked Pork Chops
- Rosemary-Garlic Pork Chops
- Potato flake fried chicken
- Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- cheesey beef cassserole
- Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- Vegan Moroccan-Style Chickpeas
- Chicken Breast with fresh veggies & pasta
- Honey Mustard Roasted Chicken