More About JUVE1986
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Something I threw together one night and ended up really liking!
Wonderful brownies, you'd never guess that black beans are used in place of flour!
I've made dozens of batches of sweet potato fries but these are my all time favorite!
Found this in one of my cook books. It is a family favorite! Makes for great leftover meat loaf sandwhiches too.
I got this quick and filling recipe from a friend. I love them!
Found this in one of my cookbooks. It's a family pleaser, very tasty!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Light Lemon Blueberry Donuts
- Kashi Rice Krispie Treats
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Rhubarb Gelato
- Cajun Chicken Caesar Salad
- Skinny Sour Cream & Chicken Enchiladas
- 100 Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Cottage Pie
- eggplant and zuchinni casserole
- Chilis Relleno en Casserole
- Chana Masala
- Honey Balsamic Chicken
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Pumpkin Dip
- Petite Pecan Tarts
- whole cranberry sauce
- Lemon Garlic roasted chicken and potato wedges
- Quick and Easy Ground Turkey Tacos
- Whole Grain Banana Muffins
- Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- Chickpea & Sweet Potato Curry
- Krista's Breakfast Cookies
- Sweet Potatoes Fries
- Turkey Chili with Corn and Black Beans