More About DINAISPO
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I created this recipe from inspiration I borrowed from Chef Meg on her Slimmer Sausage and Pepper Grill. This is just an easier recipe to create one-skillet meal.
This is a one-skillet meal. Fairly easy to make, but lots of chopping involved. The seasonings are guidelines. Should season according to taste
A simple, hearty breakfast for meat eaters
Traditional Baked Ham
A hardy Sunday morning breakfast.
This is a great week-end brunch recipe. Serve it with either corn muffins or whole wheat toast and strawberry preserves. We cook this whenever we have left-over rice and ham from the night before. We have also just cooked the leftover rice and no meat, and it is just as delicious and far lower in fat and calories.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Faux (Baked) Healthy Donuts
- Quick and Easy Curried Chicken
- Slow Cooker Northern Bean and Spinach Soup
- Taco Soup
- Egg in Frame
- Pork Boston Butt Roast
- Skillet Lasagna
- Super Simple Cajun Shrimp
- Corn Chowder
- Empty the Pantry Stew
- Pasta with Italian Sausage and White Beans
- Black Beans and Brown Rice
- Vegetarian Split Pea Soup with Brown Rice, Carrots, and Potatoes
- Chicken Oregano with Sweet Peppers
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Low Carb Blueberry Pancakes
- Homemade Macoroni & Cheese
- Vegan Choco-Peanutbutter Banana Pops
- Orange Chicken
- Peanut and Sesame Noodles
- Black Bean Chicken
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Crockpot Pinto Beans & Salsa
- Cherry Berry Oatmeal Cookies
- Balsamic Strawberries with Ricotta Cream
- White Beans, Spinach and Tomatoes over Linguine
- Chicken Satay with Vegetables
- Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
I love to eat tasty food, but do not like to spend a lot of time in prepping & cooking. The following recipes are tasty, and quick and easy to prepare.
|tasty snacks & sides
None of these recipes are like diet foods (and yet they are healthy), so a big plus for me to stay on track.
|quick n easy soups
Quick, easy to make, and easy on one's wallet. Great Recession Era dishes for the budget conscious, as able to stretch cheap foods to more than one meal. Pare these soups with salad and bread and you have a filling meal.
|Start your day with breakfast
The title says it all. Eating breakfast at the start of the day will rev up your metabolism for the rest of the day.
|eggless and/or sugar free desserts
recipes for those that are allergic to eggs