More About DONNA_W
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Tastes best when allowed to refrigerate for 2-6 hours.
From Joel Furhman's book Eat to Live. When I made this it made 4 quarts.
Small meatloaf made with flax meal and eggbeaters
Recalc of 1 min muffin with no sodium baking powder and egg beaters
Simple Potato Salad
Reduced fat no cholesterol version from side of box, with some blueberries added,
cut off brown leaves and remove core from sprouts, then slice each sprout into 1/4" slices.
Chop or slice onions as you like them
Add sprouts and onions to frying pan with olive oil. mix and cook over high eat for 1-2 minutes.
Add wine +/or sherry, lower heat to med and cook for 15 min. Keep checking to see there is still liquid, if all gone add more wine or some water, just enough so it will not burn and there will be no liquid left at the end of cooking.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Warm Zaalouk (Eggplant-Tomato Salad) With Chickpeas
- Yummy Key Lime Yogurt Pie
- Lebanese Lentils and Rice with caramelized onions (Moudardara)
- Caribbean Chicken
- Cauliflower Puree
- Crustless Apple Pie
- Beets in Tangy Mustard Sauce
- Beef & Bean Chili
- One Minute Flax Muffin
- 5 Bean Salad
- Broccoli Raisin Salad
- Farro Salad with Tomatoes and Herbs ala Giada
- Healthy Italian Wedding Soup
- Chick Pea Salad
- Carol's Grape and Apple Waldorf Salad
- Black Bean Hummus
- Perfect Grilled Turkey Sandwich
- Sauted peppers, onions and mushrooms.
- Pork Chop and Apple Bake
- Unstuffed Cabbage
- Eggplant with Black Beans