More About DXTREME45
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Nothing special. It's a quick and easy breakfast on the go.
I got this recipe from a good friend of mines. I hope it taste as good to you as it did to me.
Turkey was cooked using Chef Meg's Roasted Chicken with Herb Oil. Prep time was short because I froze the turkey once I finished cooking it.
I learned this after watching the chef at Golden Corral cook it for me a couple of times.
Recipes I've Rated:
- oven fried pork chop topped with mushrooms & onion
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Pork Chop with Mushroom Sauce
- Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes
- Ranch Roasted Pork Chops & Red Potatoes
- Roasted Chicken with Herb Oil
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Skillet Lasagna
- Chicken Satay with Vegetables