More About LITTLEFARMMOMMA
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is one of Drex's (my hubby) best recipes. It uses a lot from our garden, and it's great year round.
You can add parmesan cheese (1/3 cup), but I don't.
This is from Taste of Home Recipes, but made some changes that I liked better.
This is from Taste of Home. I entered all the ingredients exactly, and this calculator says one serving is 293, and Taste of Home says one serving is 436. I have to go with the lesser one because I'm looking at the calculations exactly. We really loved this recipe, so I'm adding it to my recipe box.
From the Well Done Recipe Book
I learned this recipe from a friend when we were living in Linda Vista, CA, in a town that was mostly Vietnamese. One of my neighbors taught me this recipe, and I have made it hundreds of times and need no recipe for it.
This recipe is one I got from Allrecipes.com, but the recipe I got it from wasted a lot of ingredients that had to be thrown away due to raw chicken. This is my version.
This is our favorite rendition of lasagna! I got the recipe from AllRecipes.com, but have made enough changes to it that I believe it is legal for me to enter it here as my own.
I received this recipe from our State Farm Insurance agent for Christmas, but I decided to make it over to be more healthy.
I am doing my best to remember a recipe that I got from the grocery store where I work.
This is a very hearty vegetarian meal!
This recipe is our favorite, and it is very basic.
This zucchini bread has a lot less sugar and less calories than typical zucchini bread.
I got this recipe from www.cooks.com, but I cut the sugar in half and also cut the butter in half.
This recipe is one of the best bread recipes I have ever tried! It is my Aunt Ruby's recipe that she has made for years and years. I had to figure out on my scale what 7/8 of a pound was, and with my food scale, it worked perfectly, though!
My husband just loves Santa Fe Chicken Soup. After trying several recipes, this is the way we like to make it! Yummy!
This is the Whole Wheat Bread recipe out of the Pillsbury Cookbook
This recipe came out of Better Homes and Gardens Best Bread Machine Recipes. It is the BEST one I have found, and it's light and healthy! It is for a 2 pound loaf
This recipe is easy and delicious!
This is from the Nestle Tollhouse Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsel's bag
This sugar cookie recipe is an old Gold Medal Flour recipe. I have used it since my adult children were very small and always made them for their birthday parties at school. They are soft and delicious!
This recipe comes from my Well Done (TX) Cookbook. It is so easy and tastes great! I use only 1 tbsp. sugar, but the real recipe calls for 2 Tbsp., so I reflected the change in this recipe calculation.
This recipe is just a guess. Drex rarely uses a recipe and I have just tried to capture it.
This oatmeal recipe is so healthy and tasty! I got it from WHFoods site.
I got this off of the Crockpot Recipes Team. I entered it in a recipe so I can make it regularly and calculate it.
There is nothing quite like fresh blackeyed peas, vegetarian style!
This steel cut oats recipe is similar to Alton Brown's Food Network recipe, but it does not have the whole milk or buttermilk. I use 1% and it turns out great!
This recipe used what I had left in the refrigerator and turned out so well I decided to record it! You can substitute other vegetables, of course!
I could never find this recipe just how I wanted it, so I made it my own.
I got this recipe on CrockPot Recipes Team, Tracy - Guelph, Onterio. I needed the nutritional value, so I entered it here. Made it today, and it was great over whole wheat noodles.
This recipe was given to me by my good friend, Jackie. I made it today, and it was delicious! I can't take a photo because it was gone in fifteen minutes!
This is the pie I always make, except this time, I used fat free evaporated milk and 1% milk. I made regular pie crust, so that kind of ruins the wholesomeness of it!
This recipe is my basic recipe, but I always work with it until it's the right consistency.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Whole Wheat Buttermilk Belgian Waffles
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes
- Apple Oatmeal Cookies
- Whole-Wheat Buttermilk Biscuits
- Guacamole Salsa
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Crock Pot Carne Guisada
- Maple Pecan Chicken
- Healthy Peanut Butter cookies
- Fresh Apple Cake
- Crockpot Zesty Italian Pot Roast
- Lentil Soup with lemon and spinach
- Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Chili
- Quick & Easy Whole Wheat Pizza Crust
- Zesty Pizza Sauce
- Slow Cooker Pinto Beans w/ Smoked Ham Hocks
- Slow Cooker Split Pea and Ham Soup
- 75 Calorie Applesauce Cookies
- Chicken Thighs and Rice with Honey Lemon
- Dog Biscuits
- Black Bean Chicken
- Pumpkin Smoothie (Pumpkin Pie in a Glass)
- White Chicken Chili
- Mom's Meat Loaf
- Pico de Gallo - Authentic Mexican Salsa
- Forbidden Breakfast Mango Smoothie
- Banana Cream Pie
- Slow Cooker/Crock Pot Swiss Steak
- Heather's Black Eyed Peas
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry
- Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Crock-Pot Beef Stew
- Peanut Butter & Honey Sandwich
- Pot Roast
- Whole Wheat Cinnamon Pancakes
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- Breaded Chicken Parmesan
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- My Spicy Old Fashioned Meatloaf
- Pinto Beans, Pressure Cooker vegetarian
- Vegetable Beef Soup
- Taco Soup
- Whole Wheat Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- belgian waffles
- Whole Wheat Bread for Bread Machine
- Momritz Honey Oat & Wheat Bread (bread machine 1.5pd)
- Fresh Guacamole Dip
- Cranberry-Almond Oatmeal Cookies
- Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- Creamy Old-Fashioned Oatmeal
- Pinto Beans and Ham Hocks
- Honey Roasted Ham
- Holiday Sausage and Apple Stuffing
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- Meat Loaf
- Parmesan Baked Tilapia
- Homemade chili w/ pinto beans
- Zucchini Raisin Cookies
- Herb Crusted Baked Tilapia
- Chili - Ground Turkey Chili Stew + Halloween/Autumn Variation!
- 20 Minute Chicken Creole
- Coach Nicole's Yummy Hummus
- Zucchini Patties
- Vegetarian Tortilla Soup
- Herb Crusted Salmon Fillets
- Slow cooker steel cut oats and apples
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Parmesan Herb Baked Tilapia
- Whole Grain Brownies
- Pork Boston Butt Roast
- Nut 'n' Honey Granola w/ Raisins
- Liza's Yummy Granola
- Crockpot Chicken Taco Stew
- Deluxe Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Honey Mustard Roasted Chicken
- Seedy Cinnamon Granola
- Baked Homemade Granola
- Healthy Breakfast Cookie
- Caribbean Chicken
- Abby's Healthy Corn Bread
- Low Fat Granola
- Baked Potato Soup
- Coach Nicole's Molasses & Honey Breakfast Granola
- Vegetarian Slow-Cooker Chili
- Slow Cooker - Vegetarian Split Pea Soup
- Oatmeal Pancakes
- Chewy Molasses Ginger Cookies
- Slow Cooked Beef Stew
- Cranberry Apple bread
- Lentil Vegetable Soup
- Homemade Turkey Soup
- Creamy Ranch Pork Chops & Rice
- Pork steak with onion and mushroom gravy
- Cranberry Orange Oat Cookies
- Low Carb Cranberry Muffins
- Cowboy Chicken
- Green Bean and Mushroom Casserole
- Almond & Fruit Vanilla Scented Granola
- Tilapia Feast
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Low-Fat Slow Cooker Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Pork Chops with Cream of Mushroom in Crock Pot
- Cream Cheese and Salsa PinWheels
- Three Bean Taco Soup
- Black bean and Ham soup
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Roast
- Meatloaf for meatloaf haters