More About RICH_IN_NFPA_2
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Simple to prepare. Marinating overnight increases the flavor. (prep time does not include marinating time)
Apricot or peach jams can be used instead of orange marmalade — just make sure they are sugar free.
Increasing chicken to 1 1/2 pounds increases serving size to 6 ounces.
Quick, easy, inexpensive and healthy -- a great way to add seafood to your diet.
Quick, easy, tasty and healthy -- this recipe has it all.
If flavor of glaze is too strong, add water to balsamic vinegar before reducing by half. Also try less mustard. The thicker the glaze, the stronger the flavor.
Modified from Whole Foods recipe. Add fresh salsa to each taco, if desired.
I made this from stuff I had in my freezer and my pantry. Amounts are approximate -- throw in whatever you think would be tasty. It's great for getting rid of freezer-burned veggies.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- Baked Salmon Fillets
- Sesame Salmon
- Salmon baked in parchment paper
- Pinto Bean Burger - Vegan, Gluten Free
- Cocoa Meringue Shells
- Peppermint Meringues
- Low-Sodium Breakfast Sausage
- Skillet Turkey Lasagna
- Easy Steamed Fish Packets
- Spring Rolls
- Parmesan Crusted Haddock
- Skinny Sour Cream & Chicken Enchiladas
- LEMON PEPPER GRILLED CATFISH
- Grilled Halibut with Lime Sauce
- Stir-Fry Vegetable with Shirataki Tofu Noodles
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Chili-Rubbed Tilapia with Asparagus & Lemon
- Chili Rubbed Tilapia
- Shirataki noodles with spinach, mushroom and parmesian
- Zucchini and Shirataki Noodles with Cottage Cheese and Chive Sauce
- cold spicy konjac shirataki noodles with shrimp
- Orange Thai bean Salad