More About SLIMFIFTY
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Quick snack without using oven, perfect with a cup of coffee or glass of cold milk!
Season to taste, great high protein pita filler!
From Weight Watcher's Prize Winning recipes (with modifications)
Using canola oil, whole wheat flour and oats makes this a healthy alternative to old fashioned cookies. Use regular semisweet chocolate chips if you prefer; the calorie count is similar. I use sugarfree for the diabetics in my family.
I used sugar free chocolate chips and Stevia to cut down on sugar, and cinnamon, oatmeal and whole wheat flour for extra goodness.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Skillet Lasagna
- St. Hildegard's Cookies of Joy
- Whole Wheat Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- Spicy Herbed Cauliflower Cheese
- Banana bran muffins
- Taco Salad
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- White Beans, Spinach and Tomatoes over Linguine
- Whole Wheat Pizza Dough, BREAD MACHINE
- Honey Oatmeal Whole Wheat Bread
- Zucchini Muffins
- Roast Pork Loin
- slow cooker barley/mushroom/lentil soup
- Dhal (curried split peas)
- blueberries and yogurt
- Salmon with Summer Tomato Salsa
- Vegetable-Packed Guacamole