More About MTNHIKER1971
Recipes I've Shared:
Very easy to put together and very tasty.
Feed your muscles!
Great to drink right after or during a strength training workout.
Great start to your day.
Feeling a bit congested? Not feeling quite so refresh. Well, do I have a recipe for you.
From the Biggest Loser Cookbook, very good.
Love cooking up a batch of this and eat on it for three days. Serve it with your favorite veggies, brown or wild rice.
Great way to start off your day!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Falafel (1 patty = 1 srving)
- TW's Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Jody's Kitchen Presents Orange Pork Stir Fry
- Cabbage Slaw with a Twist
- Chocolate Cake (low sugar, low fat)
- Fatfree and Sugarfree Blueberry Sorbet
- Morning Berry Smoothie
- Goat Cheese, Pepper, and Onion Mini-Pizzas with Balsamic Reduction
- Busy Day Crockpot Chicken