More About TKESLER99
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Adapted from Taste of home.
Recalculated using the nutrition value for brown rice uncooked which yields two cups of rice in the whole recipe.
This a recipe submitted originally by LORENA79. The nutrition facts have been recalculated.
This is a light version of my family favorite. The family didn't even notice I lightened it up! There is a little prep work involved, so this isn't one of those quick meals, but it is worth the wait. Hope you enjoy it.
Even the kids like this one!
Makes a filling meal served over brown rice.
This is a very mild dish unless you choose to add pepper to your liking. It is more like a pork stew.
This can be made on a stove top or in the crockpot. Serve over rice, black beans, lentils or in a tortilla. Add cheese if desired.
My light version of my Italian Pasta Salad
A light and simple salad with only 4 ingredients.
Hearty chicken and pepper burritos.
This is a guilt free way to enjoy ramen .
This is delish, and moist...does fall apart a bit..but so worth it!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Deep Dish Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Alton Brown's Lentil Soup
- Black Bean, Lentil, and Brown Rice Burrito Fillin'
- Lentil and Brown Rice Soup
- Carrot Cookies
- Chicken pot pie with Biscuits
- Not Fried Rice
- Low Calorie Chicken Alfredo
- Macaroni, Chicken & 3 Cheese Casserole
- Salsa Chicken
- Macaroni and Cheese
- RB Dietetics Grilled Caribbean Chicken
- barbecue meat loaf weight watchers