More About VALKYR8
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a recipe from the March 2012 issue of Health Magazine. I LOVE it!
I love these pancakes! They are so hearty and filling that one really is enough. I usually have them with a pat of butter or a smear of applebutter. They do not need syrup.
This dish is from a collection of recipes, redacted by a friend.
I had this at Good Earth and it is fantastic. very low in fat, filling and delicious. I do think they can up the fresh basil, but that's me. I recommend the sweet potato hash as the side. Yummy!
This is a meatless and vegan friendly chili. You can make it spicy or dial it down to your tastes.
This bread was a mainstay of a restaurant of the same name in Stllwater MN. The restaurant closed in the 80's. The recipe for their quick bread was published in the Star Tribune prior to their closing.
The Mix January/ February 2010
Recipes I've Rated:
- Healthy Moussaka
- Blueberry Maple Oatmeal (Refrigerator)
- Curried Chicken Sandwiches
- Lentils Puttanesca
- Whole Wheat Oatmeal Cinnamon Waffles
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
- Bananna Oatbran Muffins
- Super Miso Soup
- Cheddar-Stuffed Black Bean and Mushroom Burgers
- Southwestern Chicken Soup
- Eggplant Parmesan
- Eggplant with Black Beans
- Keema (Ground Beef Casserole)
- Easy Eggplant Bruschetta
- Baked Oatmeal with Blackberries
- Crockpot Lentils and Spinach
- Tomato Soup
- Garden Harvest Vegetable Soup
- Alton Brown's Granola Bars
- Herbed Bulgur and Lentil Salad
- Luscious Lentils
- Tomato & Pepper Risotto with Aduki Beans
- Banana Bread
- Granola Breakfast Bars
- Mediterranean Baked Fish
- Herb Baked Catfish
- Quaker Easy Corn Bread
- Alton Brown's Lentil Soup