More About MAMISHELI53
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
My daughter Glitterfairy77 was craving my carrot salad so I whomped some up for her. The seeds and celery make it deluxe!
Had some leftover smoked turkey that needed to be used up.
I used my grandson's little pumpkin and a cast-off halloween pumkin - waste not, want not. It just happened to be 7 cups of pumpkin. You can change it up! When looking for soup stock, I was appalled at the amount of sodium even the "low-sodium" stock had - until I found Wegman's veggie stock!
I made this to serve to my Scrabble Buddies!
a sweet n sour surprise
Great for Parties or Freezing for later!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Lowfat Pumpkin muffins with craisins and flax
- honey and mustard parsnips
- Abi's basic imitation crab salad
- Sweet and sour sesame eggplant with brown rice
- "I can't believe it's not a quiche" Quiche
- Better chicken and mushroom gravy
- Garlic and Dill Hummus w/o Tahini
- Black-eyed pea fritters
- Abi's Vegan stuffed cabbage
- Creamy sweet potato and parsnip soup
- Mom's friend Sue's Amazingly delicious salad
- Garlic, herb, onion, and garlic hummus with organic Tahini
- Curried vegetables with catfish soup
- Ezekiel Bread
- Three bean fritters
- Amerimexish vegetable black bean soup
- Beef meatloaf with glaze