More About STAMPINGADDICT
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
From Taste of Home - recipe has been altered to suite the Dukan Diet
Found on-line. Cannot give credit to creator.
modified from WW
Can also be made with chicken
Slow-cooker (great for warm weather) or stove top anytime.
Enjoy with rice or barley (no included in nutritional information)
adapted from Taste of Home recipe
Just looked in the fridge to see what I could add.
Also used about 13/ package of crock-pot chili spice package, parsley, garlic & salt to taste
During the winter months, my Dad use to make this for lunch every Sunday We would all sit around the kitchen table and enjoy family time. If any of us were sice, my \dad would make the soup so that we could drink the broth.
Great as a side dish.
Can add meat or shrimp to make a complete meal, served over a bed of rice.
A way to get lots of veggies into a meal.
Great as a dinner or as a side dish. Can be frozen.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Cream of Chicken and tofu pasta
- Chicken in Red Wine Sauce
- "Stuffed Pepper" Soup
- wilted lettuce
- Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- skillet suffed pepper casserole
- Onion Turkey Breast (slow cooker)
- Vegetable & Leftover Turkey Soup
- chicken with green beans and peanut butter sauce
- Oh Boy, Salad!
- Crockpot Beef and Barley Soup
- Amazing Spinach Dip
- Garden Vegetable Soup
- Sunny Raisin Breakfast Bars
- "Mom I'm Hungry" Snack Mix
- Chocolate saltines
- Barley Veggie soup
- Unstuffed peppers - low carb - Crockpot
- Crockpot Cranberry Roast