More About CAROLFAITHWALKR
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I'm single & have trouble eating breakfast, but I do feel better when I eat a big, hot breakfast. However I don't like to cook it from scratch every morning (let's be realistic: that's NOT gonna happen). I made this recipe to suit my own requirements and preferences for Nutrition Tracker. I don't get hungry before lunch and have NO temptations to snack when I eat this breakfast (perfect for the No S Diet).
Serve kale colcannon as an accompaniment to slow-cooker corned beef and cabbage on Saint Patrick's Day.
When chicken goes on sale I buy in bulk and batchcook it in the crockpot or oven, with rosemary & thyme; then debone and freeze the meat in recipe-sized portions. When grapes go on sale, I make this salad! The rosemary & thyme add a lovely flavor to future dishes such as this salad. This recipe is also a great way to use up some of that frozen turkey meat leftover from Thanksgiving and Christmas.
• Red & purple grapes instead of green for better nutrition, reservatrol.
• Walnuts instead of almonds for omega 3's, but either are good.
• Turmeric for it's anti-inflamation and anti-cancer properties.
My favorite way to serve it is chilled overnight, eaten on a bed of shredded Romaine the next day.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Resurrection Cookies
- crock-pot chicken and stuffing
- Banana Bread Oatmeal
- White Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Chicken Stir Fry
- Apple Cinnamon Crockpot Oatmeal
- Easy Bean & Veggie Burritos
- Dilled Salmon Cakes
- Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili
- Crock Pot Chicken Chili
- Lentil with Canadian Bacon Soup
- WW Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Potato and Turkey Bacon Slow Cooker Chowder (WW)
- Crockpot Tomato Basil Soup
- Vegan White Bean, Sausage & Swiss Chard Soup
- Carol's Albacore Tuna Salad
- Israeli Salad
- Easy Beef Roast
- Vegetable Soup with Beef
- Cabbage Vegetable Soup
- Creamy Butternut Squash & Apple Soup
- Cherry Fluff Salad
- Slow Cooker Spahetti Sauce
- Taco Seasoning