More About DDWMITCH
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
No added sugar. reduced fat! Excellent for diabetics with a sweet tooth, like myself.
Enjoy over a bed of mixed greens, in a whole wheat pita, or rolled in a wrap!
After visiting Miami, and tasting Cuban coffee for the first time in a little restaurant on Calle Ocho in little Havana (8th St.) I came home craving the stuff! So, after searching the internet, I found, and altered the recipe to my liking.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Mustard-Maple Pork Tenderloin
- Baked Honey Mustard Butterbeans
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- asparagus, spinach, sundried tomato, chicken and pasta
- Cinnamon Apple Cranberry Sauce
- Quinoa and Spinach (WW recipe)
- NY Times Recipes for Health Bulgur and Chickpea Salad with Mint and Parsley
- Nancy's Ol' Fashioned, Easy, Simple Chicken Soup...Un-Chained Recipe Contest!
- Yummy Turkey Chili
- Asian Barbecued Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- Quinoa with Spinach and Feta Cheese
- Tex mex calzones
- Blueberry Pie Topping sugar free KK
- Roasted corn
- Slow Cooker Buffalo-Syle Chicken Wings
- Hearty Herbed Chicken Soup
- Chicken Oregano with Sweet Peppers
- Cilantro-Lime Tilapia with Spinach and Tomatoes
- Spicy Potatoes & Cauliflower
- Jamaican Flounder Curry
- ROSEMARY CHICKEN LEGS
- Sauteed Spinach & Garlic