More About SJG1953
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
great for a quick lunch on a hot day
I found a way to take the plain out of my instant oatmeal for breakfast and I can eat the whole recipe for 307 calories!
My mom's recipe from years ago.
High Fiber and plenty of Chocolate
Made with fat free cream cheese and fat free whipped topping.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Turkey Meatloaf
- L.R. pumpkin choclate muffins with flax and oat bran
- Banana Flax Muffins with Chocolate Chips
- Sunday Morning Strawberry Pancakes
- Whole Grain Banana Muffins
- Chicken & Broccoli with peanut sauce
- Crockpot round steak
- Awesome Banana Bread/Muffins
- Pork Ribs - Crock Pot
- Easiest Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Quick and easy peanut butter fudge
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Throw-Together Burritos
- Blueberry Muffins