More About MICRONERDCHICK
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Mixture of several different recipes
Delicious as a side dish or as a stuffing for bell peppers
This is a mixture of a couple of recipes I found. Definitely a family favorite! Can be scaled down. I make the recipe in bulk and freeze the left-overs. Reheats well for a fast and easy meal.
I couldn't find the exact recipe I wanted, so I made my own. My family loves this!
My 8 year old daughter decided she wanted to try this recipe. The whole family loves it! She wants to make it every weekend.
Low calorie and full of flavor! Throw it together in the morning, let it cook during the day so you can come home to a hot dinner. Can scale down if you do not need 15 servings.
I mixed 2 recipes I found to make this one. My family loves it!
This recipe is a slight variation of the recipe found on the Food Network site
Recipes I've Rated:
- Buffalo Chicken Mac n Cheese
- Amazing Pork Tenderloin in the Slow Cooker
- Ferber's Authentic Chicken Vindaloo
- HEALTHIER PISTACHIO PUDDING CAKE
- Slow Cooker Minestrone Soup (Not Vegetarian)
- Slow Cooker: Easy Taco Soup
- Chicken Spaghetti
- Meat Loaf
- Mom' meat loaf (modified)
- Sto STOVE TOP Classic One-Dish Chicken Bake with Vegetables