More About LISAMS31
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
flour, sugar and gluten free muffins,
low fat, low sodium high protein breakfast
Low fat smoothie with fiber, tropical flavor and omega 3's.
Very easy, high protien, low carb, and can be made for any meal of the day or special occasion
Baked Penne w/ turkey sausage is a delicious one pan meal.
This is a delicious roasted vegetable dish that can be fixed in the oven or on the grill. Delicious and filling and very low carb.
High protien, high fiber yummy breakfast that you can cook in the morning or throw it all in the crockpot the night before and it will be ready when you get up.
extra moist flavorful carrot cake
One of my absolutely favorite ways to use summer squash. Brings back memories of childhood. These are good enough to eat as a desert.
light traditional tuna salad
Creamy mushroom sauce over tender chicken breasts for the crock pot or stove top.
Boneless, skinless chicken breast with fresh squeezed orange juice glaze and whole wheat bread crumbs.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes
- Quick and Easy Salsa Curry Chicken
- fiesta chicken
- White Chicken Chili
- Gluten Free Corn Bread
- Carrot Pumpkin Bars
- Spicy Low Fat Turkey Meatballs
- ANDYS TURKEY STUFFED PEPPERS
- Tuscan Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Turkey Chili with Corn and Black Beans
- Chicken Piccata
- Zucchini Lasagna
- low carb raspberry frozen yogurt
- Grilled Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops
- Whole Wheat Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- Tuna and White Bean Salad
- Rutabaga Fries
- Not Your Traditional Gumbo
- Orange Dreamsicle Dessert
- Spinach & Artichoke Quiche "Muffins" South Beach
- South Beach Chicken Divan