More About ROTTMOM71
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a Cooking Light recipe I modified to use wheat flour and splenda in place of sugar.
Easy and delicious, lower fat way to enjoy cheesy chicken enchiladas! Use Hatch brand enchilada sauce if you can; it really makes a difference in flavor!
Easy and very tasty chicken dish with apples and mushrooms. A nice way to get additional fruit and veg's in your diet! From Rice-a-Roni website. You can sub reduced sodium RAR for the regular stuff.
A take off on lasagna, Mexican-style. You can customize this dish with black beans, salsa, hot sauce, peppers, etc. to taste.
Easy fruit & yogurt dish for breakfast or a snack.
I make these and freeze ahead, then take on out on busy mornings. They are great to take to work and heat in the microwave for a nutritious breakfast.
This is a version of VBMOM2010's Grilled Chicken with Pineapple. I changed it to utilize pork chops and cooked it in a skillet on the stove instead of grilling. I'm sure it would be delicious on the grill too!
Prep time equals marinating time.
Uses egg beaters and reduced fat cheese
Recipes I've Rated:
- Chocolate Peanut-Butter Breakfast Pudding
- Slow Cooker Marinara Chicken and Vegetables
- Chocolate Cheater's Dream
- Fat Free Zucchini Brownies
- Cheesy Spinach Squares
- Baked Coconut Tilapia
- Foil Dinner
- Honey Balsamic Chicken
- Chicken and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Oriental Barley Pilaf
- Bisquick Quiche
- Roasted Kale Chips
- Homemade Mini Warm Delights
- Ground Turkey & Cabbage
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Roast
- Grilled Vegetables with Pineapple
- Honey Lime Chicken
- Farfalle with Mushrooms & Spinach
- Lemon Glaze for Chicken Scaloppine
- Chicken Scaloppine
- Mushroom Roll-up Appetizer
- Grilled Chicken w/Pineapple Marinade
- Skillet Lasagna
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken 4oz.
- Grilled Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Spicy Tamale Casserole
- Cindy's Green Bean & Mushroom Saute