More About SYBIL31562
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
You can make this vegetarian by adding more vegetables and leaving the pepperoni out.
Curry using general curry power recipe.
adapted from a recipe found on AllRecipes.com
Another of my kitchen sink specialties. The vegetables are just what I had available this evening.
This is an adaptation to the traditional South Indian Korma. I have left out the coconut, sugar, heavy cream, and half the butter. I also chose chicken instead of lamb for a better calorie count. This recipe can be vegetarian by omitting chicken or vegan by substituting in soy milk.
Recipes I've Rated:
- 20 Minute Ginger-Garlic Chicken
- Easy Ginger-Garlic Sauce
- Creamy Green Enchiladas
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Oatmeal Orange Cookies (Diabetes Friendly)
- Chocolate Fondue
- BLT Potato Snacks
- Chicken Marsala
- Roasted Winter Vegetables
- Super Fast Pork and Veggie Stir Fry
- Fontina Cheese Crisps
- Cheddar Cheese Chip Crisps
- Cheese Crisps
- Chicken Nachos
- Light and Spicy Scalloped Sweet Potatoes
- Cheesy Vegetable-Stuffed Eggplant
- Slow Cooker Ham and Scalloped Potatoes
- Yellow Dal (Yellow Lentils)
- Slimmer Beef Stroganoff
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Peppercorn Steak with Herbed Blue Cheese
- Slow Cooker Lasagna