More About NICELYSIMPLE
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Okay, odd recipe but I had to try it.
Wowzers, yummy, yummy....and so decedent you will only want 1/4 cup!
Take leftover veggies and couscous/ noodles and make a quiche
To satisfy my chocolate/coffee desire while sticking to healthy choices
Craisins, Almonds, chocolate and cereal
I'm trying these out...b/c Girl Scout cookies are TOOOOO tempting.
A yummy pot-luck addition that tastes great and is slightly healthy
I needed a use for a big box of wheat pancake mix...here you go
Eng muffin, cottage cheese, tomato and parmesean
I wanted a non-sugar filled use for my Rhubarb. I found this recipe and want to try it!
No info on Rhubarb so I used celery in the ingredient list....
This is a sauce for meats, a jam, or a dip for crackers
Do you have veggies that are going bad in the fridge but you just can't eat them all? Cook'em into a yummy EASY soup!
I am not a chef, I am learning to eat healthy and wanted to find out the calorie count on this mix.
Just calculating to see if this TV recipe is healthy. I was flippin' through and saw something like this...not sure what it'll taste like..but I have this can of pumpkin....
a mix of what's leftover in the fridge
Recipes I've Rated:
- Roasted Kale Chips
- Vegetarian Chili
- Creamed Corn Casserole
- Crock Pot Creamed Corn
- EASIEST Black Bean Brownies
- sour cream &onion green beans
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- LaRaine's Crustless Apple Pie
- Apple pie, Individual, crustless
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Davie's Black Beans & Whole Grain Brown Rice
- Virtually Fat-free Delicious Banana Bread.
- Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans
- baked venison
- Baked Tortilla Chips
- Low Fat Angel Biscuits
- breaded and baked tilapia
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Protein Roll Up Snacks
- Crunchy cauliflower