More About DIANNAWATSON1
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A delightfully light pasta dish with spinach, mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes.
This started with the recipe on the Lipton Onion Soup box and evolved to this great comfort food. Good hot or cold.
This is a modification of my first smoothie recipe with input from a nutritionist. Hubby and I are satisfied all morning. Try other frozen fruit for a different flavor.
Makeover of a family favorite, made diabetic friendly as well as diet friendly.
GREAT side dish in place of mashed potatoes. Can use 1 lb frozen cauliflower in place of a fresh head. Perfect for a diabetic - even my grand kids think it is great.
Can use fresh or frozen fruit, use enough milk for desired consistency.
Great with Almond Butter Banana Topping (find on Spark People shared Recipes)
Recipes I've Rated:
- Oatmeal Fruit Nut Power Cookies
- No Flour Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-free)
- Easy Steamed Fish Packets
- Sesame Chicken
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Three-Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- Fresh Guacamole Dip
- Lightened-Up Apple Crisp
- Mediterranean Chicken & Brown Rice Casserole
- Healthy and Tasty Guacamole
- Lizzy Keema Nom Nom
- Chicken Country Captain
- Ground Beef and Zucchini Casserole
- Tasty Swiss chard
- Nutty Baked Apples with Raisins
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Shrimp Creole
- coq au vin
- Tofu and Squash Curry
- Creamy Shrimp with Pasta
- Heidi's Winter Squash
- Winter Squash - Mashed
- Keema (Ground Beef Casserole)