More About SARAHSTANLEY
Recipes I've Shared:
Each muffin has one tablespoon of oat bran in it - so you can have one and a half per day on Attack or two per day on Cruise. I have these for a breakfast on the go!
Suitable for Dukkan diet. Very versatile - can be pre-prepared and eaten for breakfast, or warm or cold as a dessert.
This is based on a recipe I originally found on the internet somewhere but I've cooked it many times now and its undergone a few changes.
Suitable for the Dukan diet but other family members will love it, too.
Very satisfying. Great for Dukan diet or less than 200 cals per portion
Very warming for a winter's day lunch.
Foolproof recipe for Yorkshire Puddings.
Very quick to make - essential when only a slice of cake will do.
This is a very simple but lovely oaty banana dessert for those days when you need something sweet but healthy
A spicy potato side for steak, chicken or fish
Recipes I've Rated:
- Dukan Oat & Wheat Bran Galette (Pancake)
- Pico de Gallo (Authentic Mexican Salsa)
- Shrimp Creole
- Amazing Lentil Spinach Curry
- Sticky Chicken
- Japanese Breakfast
- Foil Pack Chicken
- French (Women Don't Get Fat) Toast
- Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken
- Garlic Pita Chips
- Skillet white beans, spinach & tomatoes over Linguine
- 15 Minute Chili
- Very Lemony Chicken
- Daal (East Indian Lentil Dish)
- Grilled Salmon with Herbs
- Greek Chickpeas and Spinach
- Syrian Style Greens Beans with Tomatoes
- Emily's Butternut Squash and Black Bean Chili (vegan)
- Feta & Spinach Scramble
- 100 Calorie Cinnamon Pancakes!
- Warm Beets w/goat cheese
- Asian Chicken Salad
- Veggie Kebabs
- Coach Nicole's Mini Vegetable Frittatas
- Coach Nicole's Chewy Oat & Nut Granola Bars
- Honey-Glazed Salmon
- Southwest Pasta Salad
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Soft-Serve Banana 'Ice Cream'
- Crockpot Chicken Taco Stew
- Cowboy Caviar
- Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Summer No-Cook Oatmeal
- Honey Balsamic Chicken