More About SINGLEMOM1960
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Flax seed and fat free sour cream is the twist. Dark chocolate chips for extra antioxidants. Can even substitute egg beaters though I have not tried that version.
Tip: for even more fiber, add 3 tablespoons of fibersure or benefiber.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Fresh fruit/veg juicer juice
- Oven-Baked Sea Bass
- Ground Turkey & Cabbage
- Healthy zucchini-carrot bread
- Baked Chicken Thighs
- Grilled Asparagus
- Robin's Chicken Salad
- Coach Nicole's Yummy Hummus
- Chicken & Asparagus Pasta
- Cheddar Bay Biscuits - Red Lobster Imitation
- Garlic & Mushroom Pork Loin Chops
- Honey Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Crockpot Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Pan Chicken Parmesan
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
I love to cook, am fantastic in the kitchen. So here's my book using SP's recipes, my own, and various resources. Most will be health conscious, but some will definitely be on the no-no list, and only for special occasions, and only in moderation. Having said that, Bon Appetite!