More About SONGBIRD808
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Warm. A little spicy and tangy. I use homegrown sissoo spinach (which must be cooked) and canned artichokes in water. Since I rarely have cream cheese or parm, I use white organic cheddar. My family is always happy.
easy to make mayo....more like an aioli? it has garlic and a bit of olive oil for flavor. can make it plain as well, just use all canola, and omit the spices.
Butter mochi is chewy and gelatinous, but sweet and onolicious! This recipe is not exactly low-cal, but it is good for a crowd. If you leave it on the table at home, you will snack on it all day...so make it for skinny friends and treat yourself to a sample. DO NOT refrigerate...it will get hard.
adapted from a recipe at http://onokinegrindz.typepad.com/ono_kine_
a work in progress....
no need prep TVP in advance. it absorbs cooking liquids and spices.
We just call it 'green sauce' because it's a fridge staple. But really it's more like a THICK dressing...
We make this weekly and put it on EVERYTHING! Salads, rice, salmon, beans, wraps, nachos, you name it.
It needs at least 4 hours for the flavors to meld...even better overnight, so be patient!
You can also use it in dip...just add plain yogurt and cream cheese!
serving size = one cup.
red quinoa and frozen mixed veggies with canned olives, artichoke hearts and tomatoes. simple and healthy...add fresh herbs and spices to your personal taste.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Roasted Eggplant Dip
- Gluten Free Pineapple Upside Down Muffins
- Gluten-Free Banana Nut Bread
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chocolate-Chip Muffins
- Baked Haddock
- Peach - Banana Sorbet
- Coach Nicole's Tasty Peanut Sauce
- Chili-Roasted Salmon
- Win's Wheat and Dairy Free Cornbread
- Wraps Gluten Free
- Spelt Flour Tortillas
- Crackers - Wheat / Gluten / Yeast Free
- Falafel, 1 patty (1.5x.5) @ 36 cal
- Pita Bread
- Crustless Salmon Quiche
- Quick baked tofu
- Pineapple Upside-down Cake
- Muffassa - Egglant & Chick Peas - 6 servings
- Vegan Creamy 1-Minute Microwave Chocolate Cake
- 5 minute microwave chocolate cake
- Skinny Hummus
- Quick and Easy Pasta Puttanesca
- Ginger Curry Grilled Salmon