More About URBANAUDREYE
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
My grandmother's full fat comfort food recipe. Measurements are approximate as she just showed me the dump and pour method. Adjust according to your tastes
Favorite childhood treat with a holiday twist
My Grandma's apple cake recipe, or rather she left behind a list of ingredients with next to no directions.
This recipe is sinfully delicious, and when I can get the chance, I intend to modify to make it slightly less sinful.
It's wacky cuz there's no eggs!
Finish it off with some chocolate buttercream frosting!
Good old fattening holiday stuffing... consume at your own risk
A tart and tangy cranberry sauce, perfect for the holidays
Recipes I've Rated:
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Tomato Soup
- Herbed Roasted Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops & Peaches
- Whiskey Cream Cocktail
- Five-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- Blueberry Flax Seed Muffins
- Two-minute Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Cinnamon Raisin Almond Balls
- Southwestern Chicken Soup
- Creamy Green Enchiladas
- Easy Homemade 'Nutella' (Chocolate Nut Butter)
- COOKING WITH CAITLIN'S Stone Fruit Quesadilla
- Three-Cheese Macaroni from 'The SparkPeople Cookbook'
- Cinnamon Raisin Scones
- Spinach-Berry Salad
- Grilled Garlic Citrus Flank Steak
- No Flour Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-free)