More About TEMPEST272002
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A serving size is ONE! Make them one at a time. I got the original idea from and it has a good explanation of how to put them togethre: http://www.slapyodaddybbq.com/2014/05/baco
Hearty comfort food - low calorie and packed with vitamins!
This is the dish we beg Karen to bring to potlucks.
MAKEOVER: Replaces 1.5 cups sugar with honey & stevia.
Love this cookie! Fits into clean eating menu.
So good you can serve it to company! Perfect for holiday dinners. Enjoy dessert without the guilt.
A great comfort food for chilly winter evenings. Could be made even lower cal/fat with ground turkey or chicken.
Changed cheese to parmeson, traded cottage cheese for sour cream, light cream cheese for regular & twice the cauliflower.
I used to love cheesy noodle casseroles. This cauliflower casserole is a nutrient-dense healthy alternative that still counts as comfort food.
A nice light dessert.
My favourite PMS treat!
A great potluck dish with lots of fruit and flavour.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Three Ingredient Pancakes
- Roast Beef Tenderloin with Broccoli
- Carrot-Cranberry Salad
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Zucchini Brownies
- Chocolate Grahams
- Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Easy Zucchini Parmesan
- Maple Apple Acorn Squash Bake
- Whipped Cauliflower
- Spinach and Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Basic Spaghetti Squash ~ No water used.
- Light n' Crisp Vanilla Meringues
- Oatmeal Apple Cookies
- Crisp Cod with Soy-Ginger Dipping Sauce
- Panko Chicken Strips
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- World's Best (and Easiest) Salmon
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookie
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Coconut Meringue Cookies
- Tasty Artichoke Chicken
- Frozen Peanut Butter Cups
- Bean and Pork Chop Bake