More About MAMADWARF
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
It is like your favorite spinach dip with chicken!
easy to make, easy to take breakfast
Easy, healthy pasta. It took me 15 minutes to put it together and 20 minutes to bake.
This is a pizza with very little cheese, no sauce (unless you want to add it) and tons of veggies and protein.
This is a super easy recipe to spice up breakfast. It looks great and tastes even better! Great for a family breakfast, or to serve to guests. Cut into smaller pieces for a brunch.
Great twist to a boring celebration cake!
This is a great reasonable alternative to our favorite Macaroni and Cheese. Easy and quick!
A friend gave me this recipe and I tried it today. These are pretty good. I can see that you can make a lot of additions and customize it how you would like. (The original recipe used vanilla yogurt and didnt have blueberries). The batter will be really thick but they turn out awesome.
These are simple breakfast items to make. Super easy, yummy and nutritious. Easy to modify with other veggies or meats.
Super easy dinner and yummy, too!
Yummy and quick mexican dinner! Serve with a salad for extra veggies.
egg beaters, biscuits, precooked bacon and veggies
Recipes I've Rated:
- Parmesan-Crusted Zucchini
- Foil Dinner
- Tex Mex Calzones
- Chicken, Broccoli, Hashbrown Casserole
- Pulled Chicken BBQ Sandwich
- Healthy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- Chicken & Spinach stuffed shells
- Slow-Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Chicken and Shrimp Paella
- Mini Lasagna Cups/Loafs
- Salsa Chicken
- Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (Nestle Tollhouse recipe)
- Northern beans and ham
- Three-Cheese Alfredo Sauce
- Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
- Honey & Orange Glazed Chicken
- Southwestern Layered Bean Dip
- Breakfast Casserole