More About TSUKAMOM
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
1. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. (Toaster oven can also be used.)
Spray a sheet of foil with nonstick oil spray.
2. Place spinach, salmon, and tomatos in middle of foil.
3. Pour white wine over salmon.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.
6. Carefully remove from oven and serve. (Caution, be careful to not spill the hot liquid from the pouch).
From Jean Watanabe Hee's Hawaii's Best Local Dishes
Recipe from Jean Watanabe Hee's Hawaii's Best Local Dishes