More About KARATE_KID
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Adapted from an old favourite for a low-cal version.
As the name implies, there is no cooking but you'll need to let it sit in the fridge for 4 hours before serving.
Strong tasting dressing which is perfect for potato salad.
Lighter version of favourite recipe
I tried to duplicate the muesli at a hotel where we hold our union meetings - it's not the same but still very good!
Enough garlic to keep Dracula and all his friends away. May not be a good idea to take leftovers to work :)
Prep time is for roasting garlic.
Very simple salad dressing my grandma used to make. She didn't use low fat sour cream though :)
Traditional German Food
German comfort food
Low cal version
Homemade simple salad dressing
Tuna Garden Salad
Traditional Greek Salad
Recipes I've Rated:
- Crispy Chicken Wings (baked)
- diet pumpkin pie
- Chewy Mini Cupcake Brownies
- Down2Sexy's Famous French Onion Soup
- Chili - Ground Turkey Chili Stew + Halloween/Autumn Variation!
- Creamy Pasta Salad with Crabmeat and Dill
- Easy Lasagna
- Chicken and Creamy Curry Wrap
- L.R. Strawberry short cake
- Dijon Potato Salad
- Healthy Carrot Cake
- Flaxseed, Wheat, and Bran Muffins
- Chewy Cupcake Brownies
- Leftover Turkey Casserole
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Amazing Rice Pudding
- Crustless Spinach, Onion and Feta Quiche
- Imitation Crab Salad
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Tomatoes w Goat Cheese Dressing
- Light Alfredo Sauce
- Butter Chicken
- Herbed Bulgur and Lentil Salad
- Caribbean Chicken
- Keema (Ground Beef Casserole)
- Low fat chocolate chip banana bread
- Easy Brown Rice Pudding
- Deviled Eggs
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
|Hanne's Healthy Helpings
A collection of healthier versions of my favourite foods. Some are my own, some are with thanks to other food lovers.