More About CHEVY63
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
I just threw this all together - and it turned out great!
Quick and easy
This is the real thing - not made with hominy, but with real posole corn. The texture is much different!
A tasty way to use summer zucchini
Pasta salad with a light, creamy dressing.
Easy, hearty dinner. Nice to come home to after a busy day at work!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Roasted Beets
- Southwest Chicken and Black Bean Soup
- Crockpot Turkey Breast
- Fanny Farmer's Banana Nut Bread
- 260 Calorie Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Spicy CrockPot Thai Chicken
- Slow Cooker Marinara Chicken and Vegetables
- Momritz's Homemade Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Slow Cooker Pork with Greens and Beans
- Traditional Green Bean Casserole
- Beautiful Banana Bread
- Oven Roasted Fresh Beets
- Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes, Mozzarella, and Basil
- Barb's Brown Rice Pudding
- Peanut and Sesame Noodles
- Mozzarella Tomato Pasta Salad
- Corn & Black Bean Casserole
- Sarah's Chicken Pot Pie