More About MOMOF4FOXES
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A basic chex mix with chocolate or almond bark.
We make these on the Traeger grill (pellet stove). So soft and yummy!
Delicious easy to make dessert.
I got this recipe out of the God and Me devotion book for ages 2-5 and made it with my 5 year old. My kids loved them!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Sesame Chicken
- Mexican Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Honey Mustard Roasted Chicken
- No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Breaded Chicken Parmesan
- Creamy Ranch Pork Chops & Rice
- Mexican Chicken Breast
- Nancy's Crock Pot Chicken & Noodles
- Easy (and healthy!) Lasagna
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Crockpot Creamy Italian Chicken
- Whipped Fruit Salad
- Zucchini Banana Bread
- Taco Turkey Meatloaf
- low cholesterol skillet spaghetti
- Karens Venison Meat loaf
- Saucy Italian-style Chicken Thighs (Crock Pot)
- Jeanne's Swiss Steak
- Caramel Popcorn
- Steph2003's Chicken & Dumplings