More About TWILAQ1
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
What to do with all the chard from the garden? An armload inspired this frittata. Enjoy!
I use rye flour. Free form or loaf.
I use rye flour for my starter.
Toss all the ingredients into your slow cooker before bed and leave on the low setting overnight. Wake up to this pudding. I like to add 2 TBSP of plain Greek yogurt when serving.
Granny Smith apple, celery, romaine lettuce, avocado, parsley (or cilantro), filtered water, lime juice
I make my own yogurt for this recipe. I add about a half a teaspoon of probiotics to the starter and milk.
From Moosewood Restaurant Low-Fat Favorites
Hearty and spicy
Creamy Salmon Corn Chowder with a bit of a bite. Increase or decrease the chiles according to your taste. I double this recipe and prepare it in the crockpot.
I found this recipe here:
serve cold on a hot day
Recipe from Moosewood Restaurant New Classics, c. 2001 by Moosewood, Inc.; Clarkson N. Potter, Publisher.
Moosewood Daily Special 1999
Recipes I've Rated:
- Santa Strawberries (Cream Cheese-Stuffed Strawberry Bites)
- Trim Tamale Pie
- Peanut Butter Fudge Protein Bars
- FANNETASTIC FOOD'S Cinnamon Raisin Almond Balls
- Vegetarian Slow Cooker Tagine
- No Flour Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-free)
- Vegan Choco-Peanutbutter Banana Pops
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Curry
- Vegan Moroccan-Style Chickpeas
- Layered Vegetarian Crock Pot Dinner
- Cowboy Chicken