More About EVERLEARNING
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
This is a gingery, not-too-sweet scone.
Not something to have every day, but here it is so you can log it when you want to indulge!
This recipe is altered a bit from the Fannie Farmer Cook Book. It makes a nice textured low fat biscuit. Yum!
Not a low-calorie dish by any means, but sometimes you just gotta, right? Here's a fabulous recipe, and you can track it.
This recipe is from Nick Malgieri's wonderful book, How to Bake
This is definitely NOT something to eat daily! But as a holiday treat, it works, in moderation.
This is from Aarti Sequeira's Food Network show, Aarti Party.
She also added a serrano chile as an optional ingredient. It wouldn't change the nutritional info much.
This is a great old-fashioned custard. You can play with flavorings as much as you'd like
Here's an easy dish for a busy night's dinner. Play with it ~ switch the basil for another herb, add a little water to thin the sauce
This is an easy dish to toss together. Serve it with Brown Rice or your favorite pasta.
It's a great recipe to play with. Try your own variations!
This is s slightly modified recipe from Rachael Ray. If you want the original, it's on the Food Network website.
It says it makes 4-6 servings, but those servings would be too big for my family! (I used 6 to calculate nutrition info)
Classic corn bread ~ yum!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Fast and Easy Peanut Butter Cookies!
- Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken
- Beef Chuck Pot Roast in a Slow Cooker 6ozs of Meat with Broth & veggies
- Coach Nicole's Tasty Peanut Sauce
- Nancy's Easy Tzatziki (Greek Yogurt Sauce to Die For!)
- Greek Village Salad (horiatiki salata)
- Chocolate Espresso Biscotti
- Chocolate Pudding
- Grandma's Sour Milk Pancakes
- French Onion Soup
- Quinoa Pilaf
- Quaker Oat Vanishing Oatmeal Cookies
- Roast Chicken with root vegetables
- Light Croque Monsieur
- Garlic and Herb Meatloaf (93% ground turkey and beef)
- Chicken Paprikash
- Bread Pudding
- Lime Shrimp
- Black Bean Veggie Burger
- Roasted Fennel
- Chocolate chip biscotti
- Lemon Pound Cake
- Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks
- Katrin's Vichyssoise
- Basic Sauteed Kale
- Sesame Chicken
- Old Fashion Egg Custard
- Walker Chocolate Crinkles
- Peanut Butter Cookies (per 1 cookie)
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Gingerbread Cake Silver Palate
- Whole Wheat & Flax Chapatis
- Aunt Jemima Golden Corn Bread
- Slow Cooker Chicken Stew
- Hershey's Perfectly Chocolate Cake and Frosting
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Super Fast Pork and Veggie Stir Fry
- smith's buttermilk pancakes
- Beef Pot Roast - Slow Cooker
- Brown Rice Long Grain Basmati (Basic Recipe)
- Pear Crisp
- tangy citrus chicken thighs
- Bakers one bowl brownies
- Split Pea Soup
- Brown Rice
- Apricot Pork Chops
- Simple Honey Mustard Chicken
- Fat-Free Creamy Vegan Potato Leek Soup
- Orange Chicken
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies (vegan!)
- Asian Marinated Flank Steak
- Honey Balsamic Chicken