More About REDMWC
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
A filling salad with plenty of flavor!
I use zucchini slices instead of noodles and pump up the protein by using vegetarian crumbles.
Low fat, high fiber and protein meal.
This is a simple and filling salad. Great for taking to work for lunch.
Simple and Delicious--the more veggies you add, the better.
Strogranoff with Mushrroms and Fake Crumbles--Using all Low Fat Ingredients
Recipes I've Rated:
- Eggplant Stew
- Sesame Chicken
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Ginger Steamed Tilapia With Soy Chili Dipping Sauce
- Shrimp, scallops and tuna steak fradiavlo
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Cauliflower Mashed
- Lentil Loaf
- Black Bean and Millet Salad with Dressing
- Lime Quinoa Salad with Mint
- Shrimp Creole
- Smoked Tofu and Bean Burgers
- Oven-Baked Coconut Shrimp
- Jamaican Red Bean Stew