More About TYCA41458
Visit My SparkPage
Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
made up my own recipe, and it's still a work in progress
I made my own ham stock by using 8 cups of water, one ham bone, two bay leaves, two carrots chopped into 1 inch pieces, 2 stalks celery chopped into 1 inch pieces, and one large onion, cut into quarters
I use leftover rosemary garlic pork loin roast for added flavor.
I really dislike potato salad with mayonaise, so when I learned how to make this one while in Romania, I was in love! Great, bright, bold flavors without all of the fat.
This is a dish one of my best friends introduced me to. She is originally from Romania and this was a staple dish in her home. Really good served over brown rice!
Simple, tasty vegetarian burritos. These are great with a tomato avocado salsa!
I found this in Barefoot Contessa's Back to Basics cookbook. Love the simplicity and bright flavors!
Recipes I've Rated:
- Quinoa-Black Bean Casserole
- Honey Mustard Roasted Chicken
- Barley and Spring Greens
- Chicken Curry
- Thai Chicken Coconut Soup
- Cilantro-Lime Tilapia
- Tapenade and Spinach Pasta
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Olive Tapenade, Tomatoes, and Feta
- Chicken Satay with Vegetables
- Spring Rolls
- Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Mole Sauce
- Chicken Oregano with Sweet Peppers
- Pan-Seared Tuna with Olive-Wine Sauce
- Rustic Italian Tortellini Soup