More About CLAIREGROVER
Visit My SparkPage Send Me SparkMail
Recipes I've Shared:
Packed with fruit, fiber, and deliciousness. No added sugar, only shredded fruit and honey! Your body will love you for these. My kids gobble these up and request them at snack time.
My 9 year old's favorite meal.
Yummy, low-cal, high protein pancakes. The texture is very fluffy, less floury than your typical pancake. It's kinda like a thick crepe. You'll love it as a low-cal substitute for your favorite breakfast, and you'll love how healthy it is for your body. I reccomend serving with applesauce, or maple-ish syrup (on this website).
Absolutely delish salad! High in protein. Big, fresh flavors. Low in calories but the huge serving size fills you right up. Fresh salsa makes this salad! If I get the time, I'll post my fresh salsa recipe.
Delicious for a filling breakfast or a snack, anytime. I always thought something as healthy as cottage cheese might be able to be dressed up into something tasty... and this is it. Quick and easy.
No oil, no sugar breakfast cookies. An extremely healthy breakfast, even if a bit more like cardboard than the original.
This recipe is a modified version of the recipe from Trudy Despain's kitchen.
Yummy breakfast smoothie with no milk products.
Whole wheat, splenda cookies.
Recipes I've Rated:
- Roasted Cauliflower, Broccoli, and Carrots with Honey Mustard Sauce
- Vegan Thai Green Coconut Curry with Tofu and Veggies
- Mock Wendy's Frosty
- Sweet & Spicy Black Beans
- Vegetarian Chili
- Sugar - Free Maple - Ish Syrup
- Low Calorie Oat Bran Pancakes
- one cup cake mix dark chocolate
- LIght Thousand Island Dressing
- Rustic Tomato Herb Soup
- Applesauce Oatmeal Muffins
- Iced Coffee (Unchained Recipe Contest)
- Scrumptious Chocolate Peanut Butter Cottage Cheese
- Sour Cream Apple Coffee Cake
- Wonderful Stuffed Potatoes
- Chocolate Splenda Sauce
- Reduced Sugar Lemon Bars
Recipe Collections I've Shared:
These are recipes I have created myself, or modified versions of existing recipes. I retain all rights to the recipes. I love cooking and food as much as you, but if you print it, please credit the recipe to my name.